1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Question about Alacrity Scrolls..

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Blade_Thugluv, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Would a Complete Set of all 56 skill Alacrity Scrolls be considered rare and how much would the set be worth?

~Blade

2. feath

feath Guest

IMO, since they are still spawning, they wouldn't be considered rare. Someone may disagree. Someone usually disagrees ;)

however, having the full set sounds like a collection. To me, a collection is worth 10%-25% more than the combined bits. So, add up each one, give it another 25%, and see if it sells.

3. ^Wolfie^

^Wolfie^ Visitor

I have what I am pretty sure is 4 complete sets.. but mine only have 55 skills. :p

4. According to Stratics theres only 55 skills however they forgot about 1 skill that is over looked alot no in days.... Spellweaving.... total skills 56. can count the skill through your paper doll skill list.

~Blade

5. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

My complete set has Spellweaving, but mine are from the original event not the Clean Up event

6. ^Wolfie^

^Wolfie^ Visitor

Counting spellweaving.. I still have 55. Where does 56th come from?

[​IMG]

7. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

lol only 55 in my collection now that I actually counted them.

8. Raziel

Raziel Guest

Teufel got OWNED! lol jk :p

9. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

lol Raz not the first won't be the last!