1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about alchy

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Guest, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

If i have gm alchy, do i get an enhance potions bonus to my char?

2. Barticus

Barticus Guest

3. Chango Pelon

Chango Pelon Guest

Yeppers, good stuff depending on what you are doing with the template. I like the Bauble and EP ring too for my fisher mage.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I read the Stratics chart, and I'm still confused [​IMG]

Does GM alchemy give any difference on things like cure, heal, refresh, agility, etc?

Thanks !!!

5. Chango Pelon

Chango Pelon Guest

Here is what the skill adds to:

** If the user of explosion potions has any alchemy skill the damage will be increased by 1 for every 5 points of alchemy skill the user has. The effects of Enhance Potion items are also added to explosion potions. Explosion potions cannot be used if you are [frozen].

*** If the user of conflagration potions has any alchemy skill the damage will be increased by 1 for every 13 points of alchemy skill the user has. The effects of Enhance Potion items are also added to conflagration potions.

**** If the user of invisibility potions has any alchemy skill the duration will be increased by 1 for every 10 points of alchemy skill the user has. The effects of Enhance Potion items are also added to invisibility potions.

That is all you are going to get unless you have enhance pots.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Thank you!

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I really haven't noticed if EP does in fact help with invis potions. They seem to run out so fast even with 50% EP. Runs out very very fast. I don't have Alchy skill tho. Still takes 2 seconds to kick in too.

8. Chango Pelon

Chango Pelon Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I tested Invis pot with 50% EP ecru ring and it did in fact keep me invised about 10 sec longer. Still too short if you ask me. Not enough time for a bathroom break. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

DOH!!!

Yeah, coming back to a ghost is not fun eh?

9. Bill420

Bill420 Guest

So your saying the 30% enhance pots that alchemy gives you does nothing for cure/refresh/heal pots?? So it doesnt work like enhance pots you get from jewelry?

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Ugg, according to that you're right, no bonus. To have that skill and NOT get at least a little heal bonus? That's baffling to me.