1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about an item i saw on legends

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Luc of Legends, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Luc of Legends

Luc of Legends Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I remember they turn all the colored Shrouds to monks robes. Well there is a player (i will not say name in here, pm if you have to know) wearing a Purple shroud of umbra.

Question: Is that item legit? (probably not)

Luc

2. lankdogg03

lankdogg03 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

did you check the item tag to be sure that it was in fact a hooded robe of umbra because if not it could have been one of the champ spawn replicas

3. athos_uo

athos_uo Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Cf. KB: "Are purple-hued sigil items illegal?"

4. Luc of Legends

Luc of Legends Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hadnt thought about it being sigil purple.

LOL i have alot sigil hued items. wish i had sigil hued bone armor set. :D

Yes i did. I opened the paperdoll up and put pointer on it. :) i have learned to do that since another confusing moment. hehe

5. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

They are the Hooded Shroud of Umbra. Brought it up many times and noone had an answer about this very out there hack. Glad the breakable swampy armor ranks so high. Few dozen running around the LS shard. But falls back on "if they policed the game" subject by someone receiving a paycheck from our monthly fee. Theese little think tanks they have for new ideals needs to have someone there that spends time in game or reads the threads here. Got 6 soon to be 7 old accounts they can have if logging in the game if it puzzles them on where to start.

One of those banns "no matter if bought it or made it" when caught wearing one. This is a no brainer hack that should be handled in a sever way letting players know the BS will end. If banning to sever then just erase the character breaking the rules. Maybe the other characters on the account will get a clue. LOL