1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about an item?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by SpaceYourFace, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Ive seen a few people with Conjurer's Trinkets. I havent played for awhile so I have no idea where these come from or how to get one.

2. Arrgh

Arrgh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

One of last year's Halloween event items...buying, finding or having a friend give you one is the only way I know to get one now.

3. Yalp

Yalp Guest

Yes, You got them from fighting the Lich demon in certain cemetaries. However this event is over, and the only way to get them is as stated above.

4. Whinemaker

Whinemaker Guest

Totally missed the Halloween event due to RL, and the Tokuno events as well...

Don't have the time to farm gold to buy one, don't want to pay RL $$$ (to the brokers at least) to get one, don't have time to camp IDOC's and don't know anyone who'd give one to me.

Wish they'd find a way to reintroduce some of those items...

5. I agree. It doesn't have to be easy, maybe even make then very rare to spawn, but everything ever introduced should have some way to spawn.

6. Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Quite a few "interesting" items came with that event. My assumption is that SA will release a ton of stuff just as powerful, if not moreso.

7. Arrgh

Arrgh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Me too.