1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about Archery and Luck!!! L@@K

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Astynax/Tek, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Astynax/Tek

Astynax/Tek Guest

Me and a friend have been doing Lady M's lately. He's a tamer and im an archer....I usually wear a luck suit the whole time im hitting the boss....which really reduces the amount of damage i can inflict...i was wondering if i could wear a uber suit and then before it dies switch back over to a luck suit and get the luck bennifits?

gimme your thoughts please

2. Trukx

Trukx Guest

Yes, this is how i do it all the time. Full suit up until about 1k hp is left (before the very last spawn hits). Then switch to luck suit and click the statue.

If you have UOassist you can set macros to swap suits really easily.

3. Astynax/Tek

Astynax/Tek Guest

alright! i appreciate the quick response! thanks

4. imported_GFY

imported_GFY Guest

You could also add bushido to your template for the luck bonus.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

might be a samuri forum question but does the bushido luck visibly show on your character status or is it one of those hidden numbers. I've never seen my luck suddenly jump up by 1000 so either I'm doing it wrong it its not supposed to be seen :p

thanks,

6. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

its unseen aka hidden