1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about Bards in Doom Gauntlet..

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by Marcus Blackwell, Dec 31, 2009.

1. I was wondering can the monsters in the room be provoked on each other once they are discorded and can this be done as well with the Dark Farthers once theyve been discorded.
  2. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

Sep 18, 2003

last time i was there you couldnt provo peerlesses onto each other.
    but what you could do it disco 2 dark fathers and then provo the stuff they spawn onto them.

then they would wither attack and hit each other and then they would attack each other.

but that was a while back, that may have been fixed since ive been in there.
  3. No.

No, not by any direct means Discorded or not. Though the Undead spawn from the thrown bones can be Provoked on the Dark Father.
  4. Thanks for the replies now my next question is this could a Discord Tamer solo doom?