1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about Bards

Discussion in 'UO Time of Legends' started by MalagAste, Oct 9, 2015.

1. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

So the other day I took my Peace Tamer and did the Dragon Turtle spawn but everytime I tried to use my Peacing Mastery it kept telling me that I didn't have it. So I tried using the book to Switch Mastery but the pages were blank.

I tried this in the EC Default UI... I can't seem to get the book to work and I tried using the icons from my toolbar but never could use my peacing masteries.

Anyone else having trouble?????

2. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

I run CC and used both peace and provo mastery today with no issue.

3. Tyrtle

Tyrtle Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I just logged in my bard. Switched to Peacing mastery and turned them both on. No issues. EC default UI.

4. Tyrtle

Tyrtle Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I know this is a dumb question. But do you have an instrument in your back pack? Just thought its a small oversight.

5. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Yep several and yes one is "active" it was saying I don't have the mastery...which is dumb because I've used it for years..