1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about Blacksmith Bods.

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Lord Gabriel, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Lord Gabriel

Lord Gabriel Guest

I read the FAQ but I did not see this question covered. If I Have a blacksmith at 90 skill and then equip a +30 Ancient Smith Hammer would I be considered as having 120 Blacksmithing for the "BOD Generator"?

Also is it worth working Blacksmithing/Tailoring in Heartwood? These are alts I am working to get better bods and I basically bought the recipes for my main, is there any benefit or rewards that are useful from the Blacksmith or Tailor quests aside from the talismans and jewlery?

Thanks in advance.

2. Theo_GL

Theo_GL Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

No, nice try. It checks REAL skill and not modified. Try it. If you hold +30 hammer at 50 skill (80 with hammer) you will not get colored bods (70 and over).

And no, no other reason to work quests if you already have recipe's and tali's.

3. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Easier to verify with zero skill (even on human) and +something hammer in hand. You can't get BOD with 0 skill

4. Lord Gabriel

Lord Gabriel Guest

ty for the responses, looks like alot of mining in my future lol.