1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about Bubbling Pot of Gravy

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Magdalena Chef, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Magdalena Chef

Magdalena Chef Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I bought a "bubbling pot of gravy" at the GL rares fest, just finished redecorating my kitchen, went to lock it down and no bubbling!Is there something I need to do (like add ingredients) or did I pay massive amounts of gold for a copy/dupe? If so I will cry and throw myself from the castle turrets.

Any help or info is greatly appreciated, thank you in advance!

2. Promathia

Promathia EM Bennu Fanclub
    Premium Stratics Veteran

That is just... well part of the name. That item doesnt have a special animation attached to it.

3. Magdalena Chef

Magdalena Chef Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ack, then I bought the wrong thing - which gravy pot is animated? I've seen two on different shards (not my home shard or I would go check).

Thank you Promathia this has been driving me nuts!

4. neptune1369

Stratics Veteran

That item doesnt have a special animation but Gives Cooking Skill When Double Clicked, Sort Of Like Herb Basket

5. Decadence

Decadence Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I'm wondering if you are looking for a "Boiling Cauldron". It is animated, it is not a rare however, they come from the heritage token.