1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about Burning Barbed Kits....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Vexxed, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I haven't really played with these yet & I've got a few questions.

1) I know 6 Mod pieces are possible with B-kits but is that through regular crafting with the kits or only through Reforging?

2) Is it possible to get 6 Mods @ max intensity? I'm just trying to get a grasp on what is POSSIBLE etc..

Thanks

2. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

From what I've seen barbed kits without reforging gives 5 mods your best bet 100% is to reforge, it takes 6 charges for 2 names and powerful and you can get a much heavier piece imbuing weight prior to enhancing then with 1 barbed charge non reforge

3. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Why don't you test this on TC? In my experience, yes the only way to craft a 6 mod item is with reforging. Cazador mentioned the settings. What I think you will have ot do is find two groups that don't have overlapping properties. I still haven't figured out exactly how the system handles it when both your mystic and wizardry groups (for example) get the same mod. Does it re-roll another mod or does it drop the duplicate property and give you a less powerful item? If so, it would be easier to get a 6 mod item with two groups that are mutually exclusive (i.e. fortified and wizardry, vicious and animated, etc).

4. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Wizardy and arcane work well together if building a Mage suit and u want 25 lrc 10 lmc 4 mr 3 casting focus mana inc int bonus...but when for instance you mix in invigorating arcane you get a mix of more mods..so with that said when combining arcane and wizardry you roll more Mage mods still the same amount of mods just all of a specific mod so to me it seems you seem to roll higher capped pieces more often ie 25 lrc 10 lmc if that makes any sense