In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.
Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Touzoko, Jan 31, 2010.
if you do it through EA, where do you go, and how does it work? Anyone know?
This is what I found
what a load o crap.
Why are you asking? you can PM me the details if you like
What is the Account Access Transfer program?
The Account Access Transfer program is a Premium Account Service that allows players to safely transfer or trade accounts for our Online Games.
When an account is transferred or traded using the Account Access Transfer Program:
All previous billing information is removed from the account
Any warning or other misconduct recorded on the account is deleted
New billing information is placed on the account to help ensure that the account can be legitimately used by the new owner
If you’ve acquired access to an account without using the Account Access Transfer Program, we have no record or proof that the account can be legitimately used by you, or that the player who created the account has given you permission to use the account name and password.
By going through this transfer process, you make certain that EA can verify that the account is in your name. This ensures that the new owner can continue to enjoy the new account for years to come.
Transferring Your Account
Electronic Arts offers customers the opportunity to transfer their EA Online accounts to other users for a small fee of $30. When you transfer an EA Online account, you are transferring all subscriptions tied to that account. For example, if you subscribe to Ultima Online and Club Pogo, both of those subscriptions will be transferred along with your EA Online account.
Please take a look at the official Account Access Transfer Program document attached at the bottom of this page. It will answer all your questions and provide links to the forms necessary for completing this transfer. The form can be downloaded below in the file attachments section.
Umm so you printed out my link?
Could you please post the AATP.DOC too please.
EA.Com Account Access Transfer Program: Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need to have a credit card to be able to have a EA.Com account officially transferred?
While the credit card given may not be what is used to pay for the recurring subscription related to the account, a credit card will be used to both pay for the transfer fee as well as verify that the new account user is over the age of 18. The current account user will have to verify the credit card being used or the last game time code applied to the account (should game time codes be applicable).
I have a subscription to more than one EA.Com title and wish to only transfer use to one of my subscriptions. Can this be done?
No. When you choose to transfer a account to another user, you will give them authorized user status to any title that is subscribed under that EA.Com account.
Why should I get Electronic Arts to officially transfer access to a previously used account I just acquired?
EA.Com does not encourage players to transfer or trade access to accounts. If you obtained access to an account this way in the past, we have no record or proof that the account may legitimately be used by you, or that the player who created the account has given you permission to use the account name and password. So, we've created this process as a service to our players. By going through our transfer program, EA.Com can verify that the account is in your name (i.e. you have the former player's permission to use it), and you are the new authorized user.
If I acquire access to an account from a player that has been reprimanded in the game and I get Electronic Arts to officially transfer the account, does the official transfer take off the reprimands that the other player acquired on the account?
Yes, if you use the Account Access Transfer program Electronic Arts has provided, any and all comments and infractions on the account will not affect your standing in the game once the Account Access Transfer process is completed. What this means is any comments on an account prior to the transfer will not affect your standing with Electronic Arts.
Will I be able to play on the account while waiting for the transfer document and payment to clear Electronic Arts?
No. For privacy issues regarding our customers, any account that is undergoing the EA.Com Account Access Transfer Program process will be placed into a suspended state.
What if I want to transfer access to multiple accounts from the same person? Will I be charged for each account?
If you acquire access to multiple accounts from the same person you can get all accounts officially transferred as one transaction (up to 3 accounts per transfer). There will be only one transfer fee charged to you.
Let's say I just acquired access to an account and used Electronic Art’s Account Transfer Program. Will I be able to transfer access to the account through Electronic Arts to someone else?
We do not control how many times access to an account is transferred or who can play on an account (it is up to you to control your own password), but you cannot use the Account Access Transfer Program to transfer access to the account back to a previous Player of that same account. The Account access will be marked as being officially transferred in our database system.
Can I transfer my account access to a player who has been banned from Electronic Arts?
No. Both the former player and the new player must be considered “in good standing” by Electronic Arts. This means that neither player involved in the transaction may have been banned from Electronic Arts. Additionally, you should keep in mind that allowing a member whose account has been terminated (or “banned”) to access the service through your account is a direct violation of the Terms of Service Agreement.
What are the Steps I need to take to get an account officially transferred by Electronic Arts?
1. Before acquiring access to an account, the new intended user should inform the current user that they wish to use Electronic Art’s Official Account Access Transfer Program. The intended user must send the current user the Account transfer form (see the bottom of this document to get forms) . Ask them to print and fill out the document and mail/fax it to them.
2. The current user will then print the Current Player Account Access Transfer form, fill it out (In Full) and send it to Electronic Arts. The document may be faxed or mailed Electronic Arts. Once faxed or mailed, it is the responsibility of the current user to inform the new user that the form has been sent.
3. The new user will then print the New Player Account Access Transfer form, fill it out (In Full) and send it to Electronic Arts. In doing so, the new user agrees to the Terms of Service and the Rules of Conduct of any game being transferred that is related to that account. (Whenever you play a Electronic Arts game, you must agree to the Terms of Service and Rules of Conduct for the game.) The documents must be mailed or faxed to Electronic Arts.
Attn: Account Support
9001 N I-35 Suite 110
Austin, TX 78753
Fax# (512) 949-4994
4. Once the Current Player Account Access Transfer document is received by Electronic Arts, the account will be placed in a suspended state until the New Player Account Access Transfer document is received and the new user contacts Electronic Arts. EA.Com will also contact the new Player to verify the transfer information and assist the new Player in changing the billing and account information into their name. At this time the new Player will be charged a $30 fee for the official transfer on the credit card that will be placed on the account. (If there are any issues of any kind raised by either party the Official transfer will not take place until the parties resolve the issues. EA.Com will not intervene in any manner in such disputes)
5. Both parties will be sent an E-mail stating that the official Account Access Transfer is now complete and documented in Electronic Arts’ database and the account now officially may be accessed by the new Player.
The official Account Access Transfer forms can be located at the bottom of this document.
Will I have to pay to have the official transfer handled by Electronic Arts?
Yes, there will be a fee of $30.00. The new Player will be charged this fee at the time you (the new Player) is contacted by Electronic Arts to verify the transfer. The official transfer forms are available at the bottom of this page. This charge will be applied to the credit card that is placed on the account.
Current Player Account Access Transfer Form
Last 8 digits of credit card listed on account:
Signature of Current Player:
New Player’s e-mail address:
- The secure word will need to be given to the new account user so that when Electronic Arts is contacted, the new user’s information can be placed on the account for the transfer to take place. The secure word can also include numbers but can not include symbols.
- Once filled out, please fax this form to 1-650-628-1360. 24 hours after the form has been faxed, please contact the EA.Com Account Services group by calling 1-888-854-4446. Inform them of the fax that was sent so the account that is to be transferred can be placed in a suspended state and readied for transfer.
- After contacting the EA.Com Account Services group, please contact the new player so they may fill out the New Player Account Access Transfer form located on the next page.
Once the transfer is complete, you will be contacted via e-mail to confirm that the account has a new user
Skip to next page to find the “New Player Transfer Form”
New Player Account Access Transfer Form
Signature of New User:
- Once filled out, please fax this form to 1-650-628-1360. 24 hours after the form has been faxed, please contact the EA.Com Account Services group by calling 1-888-854-4446. Inform them of the fax that was sent so the account transfer can be finalized. Please make sure you have new credit card information to provide as you will be billed the transfer fee of $30 dollars when you call.
A new credit card must be placed on file. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Wow just wow!
That's worse than Queen Zen.
But thank you since I was not able to get it on my puter.
I still say what a load o BS from OSI. I have bought, been given and given away several accounts and never had a problem.