1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about Certain Library Donation Item

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by imported_Dark Rose, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Or I believe it is library.
    How many plain boards does it take to get Lord British's special copy of Virtue? The white one? Or at least how many points? I need to know this badly so I can help a friend out. Thanks in advance!

2. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

I beleive you are doing the Cloak of Humility Quest? Am I correct on that?

If so, it's 5000 points I beleive? Each board is 1 point...so 5000 boards should do it [​IMG]

3. That's what I thought. I used frostwood last and regular wood the first time so I was hoping I didn't get it mixed up. Evidently not! Thanks soooo much!

And no, actually he just wants the copy to display in his library at his newly decorated house. Thank you so very much!!!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

go to the library and look at the rewards from one of the donation individuals it will tell you how many points the item requires, then look at the donation menu and it will tell you how many points plain boards are worth.

then to figure out how many boards you need do the following

X/Y = Z

X = The number of points you need to obtain the item you want
    Y = The number of points a plain board is worth(can be substituted for any donation item)
    Z = How many boards you must donate

5. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Actually you can't get the white copy unless you're doing the cloak of humility quest...it's not a regular reward.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

ah i see well as ive never bothered to do the quest ive never bothered, but if it comes from the library or the museum the formula still applies regardless....not that its difficult math heh

7. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

Yep, the only thing I hate about the library one is that you have to do the Friends of the Library quest first...what a pain!

8. wanderer1origin

wanderer1origin Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

last time i tried that took 10 minutes takes right build