1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) question about city loyalty...

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by iLLegal Means, Jun 1, 2014.

1. iLLegal Means

iLLegal Means Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

can someone point me to a link or site that lists the rankings of City loyalty and the benefit
    of each ranking? One of my characters has reached the rating of "venerated", just wondering what benefits are available. Thx.

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

3. iLLegal Means

iLLegal Means Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks Petra... I was hoping about information about bribes with NPC smiths and tailors... do I get a discount on cost of receiving higher BoDs?, or chances at a better BoD?
    Maybe get a discount on buying resources within the city? Seems like someone well "loved" by a city, the citizens would be eager to deal with you or at least cut you a better deal... hehehe.

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Not to my knowledge. You gain city loyalty by handing in your bods in the correct city, but as far as I know the only way to get a discount on purchases is to earn Honesty virtue.