1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about Cyclops Valley

Discussion in 'UHall' started by virtualhabitat, Jul 25, 2011.

1. virtualhabitat

virtualhabitat Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

In Fel, there are Cyclopsean Guardians guarding a Cyclops chest. the chest is red until you kill the two guardians, then it turns brown. I can't open the chest, and when I try and pick it up it poofs, and disappears.

Is there a way to get into the chest? or is this a long-forgotten bug/event thing?

2. Ashlynn_L

Ashlynn_L Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It's a mimic with an invisibility potion.

3. UO Relic

UO Relic Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Yes it is a leftover from the SA abyss housing event on the gargoyle side. You can find the same for the human side in Blood dungeon in Illishenar - except there you fight 2 Dark Wisp's

The garg chest used to provide a freshly picked rose graphic flower and the human side had a Dark Wisp Orb

4. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

another one of those half-arsed done Dev thing, part removed, part stays.
    There in the wisp dungeon, you can get more than just the two guardians at one time. I've seen as many as 8 (wisps) where it's normally just one - and including a few paragons thrown in. FAIL