1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

question about dying items.....

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by imported_Ayahuasca, Apr 23, 2008.

1. can you dye heads?
    Being a savage, I naturally collect shrunken heads. Thats a given, I suppose. Just to keep my history straight, I'd like to dye my heads red for reds, blue for blues, and maybe yellow or some such for crafters.
    Can you dye heads?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

you cannot collect heads anymore

3. Guest

Guest Guest

We wish!

Here on siege that is.

Return the bounty system please.....

4. sigh...............
    what's the point of being a savage if you cannot collect heads?!?!

actually, I have figured that out already. I was thinking of dying heads from monsters and dying to reflect my pvp success. Can you dye the heads?
    If so, I need to buy some dye tubs

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Nopes. OSI decided to be PG rated in there game mechanics but the players can get away with.......................................................................................................
    ..............................................................................................................
    ..............................................................................................................
    Do I truly need to go into some of the the pet names that are in violation of OSI rules?......................................................................................................
    And lets not forget all the donkey pushing simian futtering people out there.

6. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Guest

Ae, what's futtering?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

You CAN collect heads, but only every Halloween.
    One of the many trick-or-treat 'experiences' is to spontaneously combust, leaving parts of your body all over the place.
    Strangely enough, these parts appear to be newbiefied. I have no idea why.

But dying them? Isn't that a bit redundant, given they already died?
    *grins*