1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about Entitlement Days.

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Cruz Cavera, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Cruz Cavera

Cruz Cavera Guest

What if our Entitlement days are lower than our Sims Age? Do our locks get lowered or do they stay the same?
  2. donnallg

donnallg Guest

They said before they weren't going to lower them. I honestly don't know what they are planning on doing with it.
  3. There was a long debate on this issue, but it was just a player discussion. Developers never weighed in on the discussion nor did they ever give us <u>any</u> specifics.
  4. Good question. My entitlement days are off as well (lower than what they should be). There might be an issue of not getting as many locks as you should when amnesty comes around. I am looking forward to amnesty anyway!!
  5. Yep - have got a sim close to 1900 days w/110 locks, but the entitlement says that account is 1600+ days old lol... Gee, I sure hope he doesn't lose 300+ days of locks! [​IMG] [​IMG]
  6. Purdy

Purdy Guest

My sim was created on day 1 and my entitlement days are a little lower and that's because the first 2 weeks the game was free and we didn't have to pay.
  7. Cruz Cavera

Cruz Cavera Guest

Well, mine isn't that big of a difference. Maybe a lock or two. Still though, I don't think they shouldn't take to give... If you know what mean.