1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Bushido] Question about Evasion keep up...

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by popps, Mar 11, 2014.

1. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I understand that Evasion can only be used once every 20 seconds and it lasts a random 3 to 6 seconds with a 2 second bonus if one's own Bushido is over 100.0 and both Tactics an Anatomy are also above 100.0.

This means, that at best Evasion can be up for 8 seconds and then one has to wait 12 seconds (total 20 seconds time out) before it can be used again.

Now, in the heat of a Battle with many things going on, it is easy not to hit Evasion timely, every 20 seconds.....

Therefore, how can one set a macro either on Classic Client + UOAssist or in the Enhanced Client (with Pincos UIs ?) so that every 20 seconds sharp one can make sure to fire Evasion up so as to be protected as much as possible ?

Thanks.

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I think it unlikely, because the moment you hit any other macro - eg 'cast spell - concecrate weapon' or 'heal self' you stop the macro running.

CorwinXX likes this.
  3. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You needn't to cast Evasion every 20 seconds. Use it when you are seriously damaged.

DJAd likes this.
  4. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I use confidence as a timer. Keeping the icon visible, I use Evasion, once that runs out, I pop confidence. Once the icon for confidence turns back to normal, wait a second or two and you can pop evasion again.

5. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Same here.

NuSair likes this.