1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

question about event items

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by monkeybutt, Dec 14, 2007.

1. monkeybutt

monkeybutt Guest

putting together a worrior (swords/parry)(pvm) and from what i have read on the other forum your chest takes the most hits(35%) so im wondering what your thoughts on a good event chest piece as appose to a made player item thanks for the help in advance:) ps looking to do champ spawn and doom stuff if this helps

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I would not bother looking for event chest pieces with stats unless you have a billion gold to throw away.

I suggest any of the great artifact chests, heart of the lion, rune beetle carapace, tunic of fire keenoean's chain mail, minax or violet courage if female.

ibtm

3. Guest

Guest Guest

That section of the Warrior FAQ is waaaaaaaaay out of date. Hit location doesn't matter anymore for the amount of damage you take.

The best forums for a warrior are within the specific type, i.e. Paladin, Samurai, Necromancer and Archer.

That said, I'll offer my suggestions for chest pieces:

Heart of the Lion
    Rune Beetle Carapace
    Keeonean's Chain Mail

Good luck!

4. monkeybutt

monkeybutt Guest

thanks for the great info good to know about the hits on all parts of the armour also if u have max res. on armour and then lets say put on a robe with some res. will this help above and beyond what the armour can do for me?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

unless you cant afford the other items mentioned the best chest piece you can get is a rune beetle carapace.

as to resists above and beyond those you have from your armor, the answer is yes and no. if youre total resists are all at 70 and you put on a acid proof robe with 4 fire resist and someone corpse skins you then you will still get the benefit of that 4 resist.

so to make things easy(all numbers are fabricated)
    normal fire resist 70,
    corpse skin -10
    normally = 60 fire resist
    while wearing acid proof with 4 fire resist, fire resist = 64

sorry if this was alil confusing, im alil out of it from having been at work.

6. mdacc#one

mdacc#one Guest

There are only a handful of event item chest pieces that you can quest after. And not all cost 1 billion gp [​IMG]

Blood Stained Tunic
    Shroud of Deceit
    Hide of Demon
    Gladiator's Chest
    Ithelsis Breast Plate
    Brave Knight of Britannia Breast Plate

7. uoguyz

uoguyz Guest

Are there any pictures or do you know what the stats on the Ithelsis Breast Plate and Hide of Deamon? I have not seen those.

8. mdacc#one

mdacc#one Guest

Hide of demon has same stats of Vocie of Fallen King except its on Tunic, so together with voice thats already hp regen +10 and stamina regen +6

the ithlesis breast place
    83 resistance
    mage armor
    +15 necromancy
    mr 3
    night sight
    blessed
    100% durability
    50% lwoer requriement
    150 luck
    neon green dragon breast plate

9. I think the honest question to answer though is why would you be building a suit using EM armor pieces when generally they wouldn't match each other?

There are quantities of regular in-game armors that I can't say are always better than EM armor pieces, but muchhhh more cost effective and easier to obtain.

For instance if you're a warrior, the plate tunic from the royal zoo is 10 to all resists and 10 dci OR you can use heart of the lion with 15 dci and decent resists.

The most expensive suit isn't always the best if thats what you're looking for [​IMG]

10. uoguyz

uoguyz Guest

thank you.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

What are the stats on this piece?

12. mdacc#one

mdacc#one Guest

<blockquote><hr>

What are the stats on this piece?

[/ QUOTE ]

Luna Ice White, cant be obtained from Tokumo dye
    Blessed
    Mana +4
    Mr 2
    11/18/15/6/18

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks!

And I guess its in the 100M range?

14. monkeybutt

monkeybutt Guest

thanks for great info and no i dont want to just (blow some coin) just thought if i could get together sumthing nice i would try to do it.. i havent had a chance to compare the difrent pieces like the heart of the lion (need to still lookup stats) to ithelsis (holy mother of jesus stats) and is any of this items that are listed avalible thanks again for all the help [​IMG]