1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about free accounts & sim creation.

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by MandiK, Dec 5, 2007.

1. MandiK

MandiK Guest

I had a relative of mine create a free account to try the game out earlier today, and she made a sim in TC3 once she got registered. The thing is, she went to make a second sim and it said 'You can create a sim in a city you already have one in' or whatever the message is. Did I miss something, or can you only have one sim on the free accounts?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

The free accounts have been restricted to TC3 and they were planning to limit it to one avatar per account. Maybe it's already begun?

3. MandiK

MandiK Guest

<blockquote><hr>

The free accounts have been restricted to TC3 and they were planning to limit it to one avatar per account. Maybe it's already begun?

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess so, because she cant make a second one. Thanks [​IMG] I didnt know they were doing that.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

You can only have one sim on free accounts. That is happening now, and will continue when we go to free play.

5. MandiK

MandiK Guest

Thanks Pari [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Woot it is working! [​IMG]