1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about Free Play accounts

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by jafo1972, Feb 25, 2008.

1. jafo1972

jafo1972 Guest

I reactivated an old account after I got the e-mail. This morning I log in to play and get a message saying that account has expired. I went to update my info and only got an option to subscribe for $9.99 a month.

How do I make this a free account? I'm still not convinced I want to come back to a paying account and having this happen is not very encouraging.

Just tried again after reading the reply I got and got the following error message:
    Unknown login error has occured. The following problem has been reported: We're sorry, but your game registration has expired. The public test period for this game may have ended. Please purchase and install the retail version. (INV-223)

2. Paula777

Paula777 Guest

I could just log in with my expired accounts, didn't have to reactivate anything.
    Sry dunno, just thought i'd add my expirience. Good Luck!

3. jafo1972

jafo1972 Guest

Finally got it. All the ealand sites were not working when I tried earlier. They finally came back up and I found the info I needed. I thought I had logged in using the tsopatch.exe but I might not have.

At any rate I am back in the game.