1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about frenzied ostards

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Stephanus, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Stephanus

Stephanus Guest

I'm trying to do the quest from the guy in Lakeshire that asks you to kill 12 frenzied ostards. I know they're in the Valor forest, but UOGuide says they're in a forest near Lakeshire too. I've been in each of the forests nearby and haven't seen one. Can someone point me in the right direction.

Oh, and to keep from having to post when it comes up, the same guy gives a quest to kill wailing banshees. The only place I know they spawn is Doom. Does anyone know a spot closer to Lakeshire? Thanks!

2. Coppelia

Coppelia Guest

There are frenzied ostards in T2A, easy to reach if you have a rune. Otherwise you gonna have to run a bit.
    For banshees, I don't know.

3. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

T-2A is your best spot, just go a little North & Also one spawns to the south of the Cave entrance once out. (Only 2 to 3 screens either direction if I remember correctly) The banshees, they are only in Doom that I know of, the North West corner there are many by the entrance to go into the Dark Guardian room.

4. Stephanus

Stephanus Guest

Thanks, off to T2A for me!