1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

question about gamecodes

Discussion in 'UHall' started by frostbolt, Jan 25, 2010.

1. frostbolt

frostbolt Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

you guys know how uogamecodes now sell the stygian abyss version of the game at the site now right?

what was the version of the game that was sold before that, on the game codes site? i assume it was the 9th anniversary version i cannot remember, also what were the bonuses given with the 9th anniversary?

anyway i subscribed about 5 months ago with a new account. however i did not pay for an upgrade from the code store having just added a subscription to my trial account.

and i remember that it was supposed to have given me bonuses like..new roleplay faces, increased storage, and 6th character slot and w/e

now here is the issue

since i "did" get the new roleplay faces, in kingdom reborn i assume that i got the 6th character slot and increased storage (unless my memory is faulty and the anniversary did not come with the 6th character slot to begin with)

now i read that other post on this forum that said some people lost the ability to use crystal and shadow house blocks so i went and tried to create a 6th character but i cannot.

did i ever have the 6th character slots and extra bank and house storage? or was it removed when i upgraded to stygian abyss? i dont know since i never used more than 4 slots till i tried going up to 6 today. also is there a way to check to see if i have the 20 % increased house storage?

edit summary
    since i was able to use an elf the day i started playing on a trial account, i couldnt have been playing on the "gold" edition which was pre mondain's legacy and since i did get the new roleplay faces i must have been on the anniversary version therefore i should have all the account bonuses except im not sure if i still do after upgrading to SA

2. frostbolt

Stratics Veteran

yea i read that already but no one answered

and the thread went off topic and so is inconclusive, and the wording form the moderator reply

does not make sense since im "supposed" to already have the 9th anniversary. so why do i have to get the code for it again?

3. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I believe the last upgrade code was the Mondain's Legacy code.

4. mustafa

mustafa Guest

hmmm sure it was the 9th edd that took us to be4 sa might be wrong

5. Ezekiel Zane

The 9th AE was available for a limited time only. The ML code was the last one that was available at gamecodes before SA came out.

6. frostbolt

Stratics Veteran

im 80% certain that the last one was 9th anni (or at least it was something that gave bonuses) since i remember the description saying that if i use it id get 20 % increased storage space, 10 roleplay faces for KR, etc etc etc. i still have the 20 % storage space i just checked it says 20 % increase under my house tab and i never bought storage increase from game codes, i had the 10 roleplay faces but i am missing my 6th character slot

_______________edit
    http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=133991

this was the post i made when i started playing this game, and according to one of the posts on the bottom the upgrade from gamecodes, and or acc you get when you upgrade from trial is in fact the 9th anniversary version so yea

7. Ezekiel Zane

You question was, and I quote:

The last version of the game available at uogamecodes, before SA was released was ML. The 9th AE hasn't been available at uogamecodes for a long time.

8. Ezekiel Zane

The 20% storage increase for houses came with ML, not 9th AE

http://www.uo.com/uoml/

ML didn't include an additional character slot.

Now the 9th AE included all expansions up to and including ML.

The 7th AE and 8th AE included the 6th character slot.

9. frostbolt

Stratics Veteran

mmm i guess i was mistaken then nvm sorry thx for clearing that up. did u make that head on your avatar with zbrush?

10. Ezekiel Zane

I've used this avatar for several years now. Don't recall exactly where I found it but it was publicly available on some website with avatars and sigs.