1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about getting "Bark Fragments" stuff from LJ'ing etc..

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Vexxed, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I'm burning alot of Woodland Armor pc's trying to make the right kind of suit but I'm running out of Bark and wanted to know the best way to go about collecting it. I know you have to go out and lumberjack, but does being an ELF help? If my only goal is Bark Is there a certain skill level that's better or not? I got all the bark I have from a friend so I haven't actually done any Lumberjacking at all etc.. Do you have to successfully LJ to get Bark? Is there a skill level less than 100 LJ that would produce more etc?

THX .

2. EricVT

EricVT Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Pretty sure you have to have 100 Lumberjacking skill to have a chance at getting any of the special resources, including bark fragments.

3. Lorax_Pacific

Lorax_Pacific Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

It's funny. Its so easy to get no vendor sells it. I ran out making a suit and looked and couldn't buy it.

-Lorax

4. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

A quick look at the skill page for Lumberjacking, will answer most of your questions. You will need to be at GM skill level to get bark fragments.

I have found that being an elf helps to get more bark, fungus, and others.

You might try asking this in the Crafters Forum, you may get more help than here.

Stayin Alive,

BG

5. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

what shard you on? my LJ has several hundred bark ATM, but can get more easily enough. I just hit GM recently thus the low amount - and he's human.

6. Weezie

Weezie Guest

If you are on baja my vendor sells them .