1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about Grandfathered Houses

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Artemyth, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Artemyth

Artemyth Guest

Can you upgrade the plot size of a grandfathered house without it endangering your other grandfathered houses on the same account? I have a log cabin I want to upgrade (there's room) but I'm scared it will make my other houses collapse.

Any help appreciated. Thanks!

2. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You can't customize any house that is grandfathered without condemning all other houses on that account.

3. aoLOLita

aoLOLita Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I have houses on Legends and a grandfathered mining shack 8x8 on LS shard. Both the granfathered house and the newer house have been customized - but NOT resized - with no problem ...

4. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yes, I meant to say resize. OP did say upgrade so it depends on what they meant by that?

5. UOKaiser

UOKaiser Guest

Resizing is like droping the house with a timer. So no don't do it you will definetely bring the homes into decay..