1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about Greater Dragons concerning control.

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Marcus Blackwell, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Im just wondering what does taming and lore have to be at inorder to control a Greater Dragon 99%/100% of the time?
  2. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

For bonding its 105/105 and there abouts you succeed commands enough to off set your fails to keep them extremely happy and that is good enough unless your like me and NEED 120/120/120 for slots
  3. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 16, 2008
    110/110 taming and lore would be a good target for having control of GDs. I'd recommend 115 for taming them, but you could use items for taming greaters to speed things up a bit. Or get another tamer to tame and transfer to you, which I'm sure someone would do on your shard, especially if you offered to help heal them etc :)

4. controlfive

controlfive Guest

i'm at 105 taming and 110 lore real skill and i just throw on my +5/+5 tali when i'm using my drag. it works fine for me.
  5. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 7, 2008
    Heheh.. Yeah thats the only reason I have 120/120/120. Glad to hear Im not the only one who is willing to work all three up to 120 just for stable slots. :blushing: