1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about holiday trading and siege =)

Discussion in 'UO Holiday Trading' started by Teeshy, Dec 17, 2008.

1. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

I did a little holiday trading for Valentines, and a little for spring cleaning, but I dont recall trading with anyone on Siege yet - am just curious, how does that work?

Is it 1 for 1? Or 1 for 7? Or...?

Thanks in advance!

2. When I trade with people on Siege I do one for one, just because they only have one charactor on Siege does not mean they cannot get more to trade with folks on the production shards. And Siege if you read this I have five to trade there, I want Sonoma.

3. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I am on Siege. In the past when I have traded for holiday gifts, I gave all of my gifts (5 at the time) on prodo shard for 1 gift on Siege. I did this simply bc I had no need for gifts on Atl.

With that out of the way, I am looking for trade gifts. I need some on Siege, I have 6 on Atl. Any takers?

4. And no where else is there another Patty Pickaxe besides Atl or Siege? Girl you really need to make more people on other shards.

5. Salaw

Salaw Guest

I'm on SIege and looking to trade...Have several characters on almost every other shard

6. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Actually, I think I have a couple of chars on Great Lakes. Maybe Chessy. But you know what, none of them are named patty pickaxe! :lick:
    I may have to change that. It wont happen this year!

So again, anyone want to trade gifts? Siege and Atlantic?

7. a212silver

a212silver Guest

I have 1 available for Seige and am looking for Atlantic. Please contact me here UOFirefly ICQ#219424865 thanks!

8. a212silver

a212silver Guest

I have 1 available for Seige and am looking for Atlantic. Please contact me here UOFirefly ICQ#219424865 thanks!