1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about Justice, Protecting, Spawns Ect.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Coragin, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Coragin

Coragin Guest

Just new to this protecting thing, I was usually the tank, but now I am playing necromage and bard/mage(Trammy). So a few, might sound dumb, but I dont know questions. I know you cannot damage the champ, but...

1. If a bard is protecting, can he disco/peace the champ?
    2. Does Justice fall on every use like honor does?
    3. When protecting, do you get a scroll for every scroll the people your protecting gets? 6/6 5/5 4/4 ect ect?
    4. Does protection work with replicas? If someone I am protecting gets a replica, do I get one?

As I said, might sound noobish but I dont know about protecting, so, figured I would ask so the community that knows can answer. :)

Thanks in advance.

2. A Rev

A Rev Guest

There ya go :)

3. Coragin

Coragin Guest

Thanks A Rev. That clears up a lot. So basicly the only virtues that do anything is...

Compassion
    Justice
    Honor
    Sacrifice

All others are worthless?

4. Nails

Nails Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The protector can also throw any nn damaging spells like corpse skin and evil omen. You can do a lot on a protector to speed up the process.

If u are not a knight of justice, then you will have a chance at less than six scrolls falling. the lower your justice the less scrolls you get on protection. If you are a knight, six protection scrolls will always drop.

5. RE the first post: Justice decays over time (once a week) not with use.

The only other active one is Valor which is needed to start spawns. The other 3 aren't finished/in game.

6. Coragin

Coragin Guest

Thanks God, I remembered Valor after I posted it. Also speeds up one red candle, which is nice too. I like to do that at different points on different spawns.

Baracoon: Slimes
    Mephitis: Dread Spiders or Poison Eles
    Semidar: Falming Gargs
    Rikktor: Drakes or the wave before them (no mana leech lol)
    Neira: Dont matter, all waves are pretty easy, but corpses wave mostly.
    Oaks: Wisps

7. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

The protector will also get the 105 and SOT scrolls. Also if anyone logs or crashes, then you will need to re-protect them before the champ dies if they are hitting it. If someone doesn't accept protection, then there is a waiting period before you can offer it to someone else (I think it is around 10 minutes), so make sure they are paying attention before you offer it.

8. Coragin

Coragin Guest

So anyone I am protecting that gets a 105 or Pinky I will have one drop in my pack at the same time? Or only when the champ dies?

9. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

When they get one, you will get one, so it pays to protect people early. Also it doesn't hurt to have people check to see if they are protected before they hit the champ.