1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about leech mods..

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Ole Cheapy, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

How does leeching works on a weapon with little damage like a kryss? I have a kryss that has 36 life leech and it NEVER hits. Is it because not enough damage is being done or what?

2. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Thnx for the links but its like foreign language to me.

3. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

say you do 35 Dmg and you have mana leech on the weapon, I believe you get 10%-20% of the dmg u do back on ur leech so...

if you do 35 dmg and ur mana leech goes off you get like 3-6 points of mana back to your mana pool... same with all the other leeches...

If you had a weapon with 100% mana leech u did 35 dmg you'd always get the 3-6 points back

4. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

So basically leech on a kryss is useless? Anyway does it not make a sound when you hit a leech like hld and hla makes? I never hear the sound indicating that it hits on my kryss which has 36% life leech on it. The UO gods are involved in a conspiracy against me!

5. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Not sure i dont believe there is a sound....

and I love my mana leech on my kryss... i drop Ai's none stop and get about half my mana back so every 2 ai's my mana leech goes off i get another AI from it... lots of AI's!

6. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Well i dont use tacs, anatomy, or lighting strike with my kryss so im not putting out much dmg.