1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about loot

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Salty Pete, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Salty Pete

Salty Pete Guest

So I have been out bashing away at monsters for the last few days and I can't seem to find any quality loot. The kind of stuff I see for millions on vendors. I would like to have millions of my own. Where does one go to get quality loot these days?

Also, are the quality loot giving monsters accessible to someone with no super characters equipped with super equipment? I killed a leviathan and the bone daemon in Doom today but neither one had decent loot. Honestly I felt like I had wasted my time fighting those mobs.

2. ^Wolfie^

^Wolfie^ Visitor

The best loot to me seems to be coming from peerless bosses. If you aren't into doing those, maybe try Miasma or Oni's?

3. bosskram

bosskram Guest

wolfie is right the bosses seem to have steped up the loot lately, you can also try the balrons in blood dungion being that they are sometimes paragons when they spawn atleast that way you have a chance at the marties also

4. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

For the way I am guessing your character is equiped pete I am not sure. Above are some good suggestions. I also find that strongbox quests give good loot. There is one that involves some gaman horns, map fragments and then minotaur arties. I got this bracelet the other nite.

15 HCI, 14 DCI, 20 EP, 6 LMC and 14 Fire Resist

You also get good bows, weps, armor etc. You dont get any gold, but can get some nice items. Wont get them every time, and at first might not get any, but eventually they come. Might do 20 quests and nothing super uber, then 21 will have the perfect peice in it for you.

Edit: Forgot to say that SB quest is relatively easy except for artifact gathering. Can do everything on a 7x GM warrior with GM leather barbed armor. Artifact gathering requires a stealther though as getting to arties alive is a hard feat if not on a stealther.

5. Salty Pete

Salty Pete Guest

My main character is a stealth beggar/mage as for equip.... I am not horribly under equipped, but I am not rolling around in a super suit. I have a 100% lrc 40% lmc 50 resists suit with about 35ish SDI and 1/3 FC/FCR. I mainly just cast summons with an occasional finishing blow or three.