1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about loot

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Multi Dwagon, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Multi Dwagon

Multi Dwagon Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Hey,
    this might not be the right forum tho maybe you can answer my question aswell:

can high modded (legendary artifacts) armor parts / Jewelry with like 8-12 mods still be dropped nowadays?

cheers

2. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Cursed Yes, uncursed I haven't seen any over 6 mods from the drops I've gotten.

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  3. Silly Seadog

Stratics Veteran It's My Birthday

Arrrr, not that many mods, but got this artifact yesterday on Level 1 Shame with about 1450 luck:
    artifact1.JPG

4. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

The answer is yes for around 8 mods, but very, very rarely. Check out these two threads:
    http://stratics.com/community/threa...-clean-legendary-items-100-luck-is-ok.288182/
    http://stratics.com/community/threads/do-legendary-clean-items-exist-from-shame.272970/

IMO, the new loot is skewed toward spellcasters due to the way the mods are grouped together. The best warrior jewels I've seen are clean minor items that have one awesome mod like 10 SSI or 20 HCI and nothing else so they can be custom imbued.

#4 Obsidian, Feb 23, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
  5. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

^ agreed

also most of the clean 6+ mod items are armor. I can show you tons of 6+ mod armor, not all of it is useful. For example: 1MR, 2MI, 2DEX, LRC 5, and a couple resists over base, true it's 6 mods but not all that useful since the mods are below cap and since it has 6 mods you can't increase them even though the total intensity is under cap. Quite a bit of the loot falls into this category. The DEVs refuse to look at it.

Gorbs and kRUXCg7 like this.
  6. kRUXCg7

kRUXCg7 Sage

Looking at 99% crap loot keeps us busy, doesn't it? :)

7. Obsidian

Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

So what is the best jewelry for a warrior you've pulled from the new loot system? Forget minor pieces with one useable mod for the moment. I'm talking about an artifact class item you cannot imbue further.

8. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Nothing. Even cursed, I have yet to pull a single artifact level jewel that was totally dexxer stats. Good luck just finding SSI, DCI, HCI, DI SPAWN on a single jewel cursed or otherwise.

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  9. Obsidian

Yeah, I don't think those distribution of mods is even possible with the current implementation of the system. I'm glad I'm not the only one that doesn't have a single piece of usable new Shame artifact jewelry for a warrior.

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  10. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

I always get pieces that are 50/50 dexxer/mage or pure mage. Glad I can imbue my own jewelry.

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  11. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

It's just a shame I've pulled some high mod cursed jewels that were great for casters or in most cases hybrid templates that if they were aligned for a dexxer i'd use it on the trammel side for sure.

12. Picus at the office

Picus at the office Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Can anyone comment about EP% found on armor. I was thinking the other day about the max you can get and after some mid range farming I only saw stuff as high as 3%. Has anyone seen higher?