1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

question about luck

Discussion in 'UHall' started by frostbolt, Jan 29, 2010.

1. frostbolt

frostbolt Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

how much luck would i need to be able to consistently loot items that would unravel into relic fragments from the swoop?

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

10000 lol

It's still all up to the random number generator and it's streaks

3. frostbolt

frostbolt Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

oh well then approximately how much luck would i need to get anything at all that might give frags?

4. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Without enhancing it first, thus breaking a lot of it, you won't get a relic fragment from loot. Now swoop does drop minor artifacts, some of which can unravel into relic frags.

Honestly, luck is so across the board in it's effectiveness it's hard to say exactly how much is the right amount. Some players swear they get great loot wearing 800 - 1000 luck. Others insist you need 1200+. You can get in the range of 1900-2500 with the 10th anniversary statue.

I dunno, I can't recall for sure, but I don't think they have ever told us exactly how luck of different levels actually affects the loot tables. We all know how it's supposed to work. Luck gives you a chance to bump the number of items, properties and intensity. Detailed formula with exact calculations, I don't think it's ever been put out.