1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about necromancy...

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Bob_the_fart_guy, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

...I'd rather ask here, than test it out and "lock up" my skills for a day. I have a necromancer, that I cast "Summon Familiar" and created a dark wolf. So, I stuck a bake kitsune in the stables for two weeks (feed it first) then I pulled it out, feed it, and it didn't bond. I did not think it would honestly. My question though is... if I stick my tamers lore and animal taming in a stone, and give it to my necro, allow the bake to bond... then stick the bake in the stables (after it has bonded) then return the skill points to the stone to give back to my tamer... will my bake remain bonded to my necro now that he has no animal taming or lore skill?

2. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, it will remain bonded. Your procedure is exactly right too.

3. Bob_the_fart_guy

Oh wow! I'm quite excited. I'm going to do just that. Thank you so much Farsight!

4. Zurhet Pebblethief

Zurhet Pebblethief Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

...I'd rather ask here, than test it out and "lock up" my skills for a day.

There is no timer on soulstones any longer, they removed it when SA was launched last year. With the ability to craft single use soulstones the timer was a moot point to keep in place. So you can use your soulstones as many times a day as you'd like.

5. Bob_the_fart_guy

I'll give it a shot, thanks!

Edit: It worked!!!!!!!!!