1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about neon leather armor.

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Esmeralda, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There´s a shop on europa luna wich sells neon (bright pink and so on) dyed leather armor.
    The bugged leather dye tub is illegal, isn´t it?
    What about that coloured armor?
    Is it save to buy such a piece?

Thanks for any info on this!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Everything I've heard indicates that the GM's do not consider the neon leather dye tubs legal, and that most people who own one make sure to hide it. As to owning a piece of armor that has been dyed by one....there's nothing illegal about it to my knowledge....having a full suit of it might be indicative of possession of a dye tub, but that is not definitive evidence

3. Zynia

Zynia Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I thought they were illegal as well when I had mine., I hid mine everynight, and when I wasn't using it. (Though I didn't go to extreme measures to MAKE one, it was a GM mistake and accidental.) Until somebody stole it and was bragging about taking it. So I paged on them when I knew the player had it in his backpack, and a GM showed up *completely visable* at the WBB and told me it was legal to own, illegal to make.

Hope this clears it up.

4. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks Zynia [​IMG]
    I just wanted to be sure before I buy something, cause I have to admit... I loooooooooove neon colours [​IMG]

5. Zynia

Zynia Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I hateeeeeee neon colors and it makes me want to cry when I see them :} Along with capes.. lol

But you're welcome.

6. Techthys

Techthys Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

I hateeeeeee neon colors and it makes me want to cry when I see them :} Along with capes.. lol

[/ QUOTE ] [Boldface added]

*gasps in dismay*