1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about owned by Tali's

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Hardy, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Hardy

Hardy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Hi, If I use a name change token on a char will he still be able to use his blessed for <enter name here> Tali?

2. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I won't say this with 100% assuredness, but I believe just like Personal Bless Deeds, while your character's name appears on them, the real link is your character's Object ID#, which won't change even though your name does. Otherwise you'd be able to use these things on any character with the same name. I know with the PBD it works just fine... about 95% certain on the talismans.

3. Hardy

Hardy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the quick reply...well ill soon find out. Ill let you know the out come

4. mjolnir131

mjolnir131 Guest

it use to be no and the gm's would have to fix it but i add"of yew" to one of my chars name and all her tally that say owned by still work without having to get an gm involved,