1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about ownership on a house

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Starless, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Starless

Starless Guest

I have a house but the character who owns it, I would like to delete and re make. So, I was wondering can I transfer my house to another char on that acct or will it disappear? Also, would I be able to return the house to the char when I remake them? Just pondering lol...If anyone knows please let me know!! thanks,
    Starless :please:
  2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

A house is owned by the account and not the character. Deleting the character would leave the house exactly as it (even the "owner" on the house sign will still show to be the deleted character) and all characters including the newly rebuilt one will still be able to act as "owner".

If you want the house sign to show a different owner's name, then you will have to trade the house to another account and back again.
  3. Starless

Starless Guest

Thank you =D
    I wasn't sure and I didnt want to lose it. hehe