1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about : Pacify [Replica]

Discussion in 'UHall' started by RedDaTeef, Jan 17, 2009.

1. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

I recently recieved one of these from the Toko Champ and when I 1st got it, it had 60some% Mana Leech. The next day however it changed over to 100% ML . I've seen others but they also had 60some ML.
    Is this normal with these weps or did I just get lucky or something.?

2. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

Ninjitsu "Focus Attack"?

3. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

No, its like that permenently

4. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mine has 100% ML... I thought they all did.

5. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

One thing they aint got is the original colour hue!!!

Devs when u make it 150/150 in next patch plz add the orignal colour hue to them too.....after all they are suposed to be REPLICAS!!!!!!!

6. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

When they changed the way the leaches work, they made the heavier, slower weapons have higher amounts, to compensate for how little the weapons were actually leaching under the new system.

The original Quell, Pacify, and the other one (Calm?) had like 60% or so Mana Leach. At the time, this was a very, very good amount, and these weapons were highly sought-after and duped.

Under the new system, however, that kind of sucks. So these items' mana leaches were "translated" to 100%.

If yours didn't have it straight out, it was probably one of those labeling bugs we have in this game periodically, that corrects itself at server-up.

Unlike the originals of these items, the Replicas seem to be aimed mostly at people who want to use, rather than collect, the items. Thus, this is one of those cases where the properly-labeled item is actually more valuable than the improperly-labeled one.

-Galen's player

7. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Just saw Subdude (I spelled that wrong), and it did NOT have 100%.....

Hmm.....

Pacify is the halbred, and hence the slowest, right?

-Galen's player