1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about Pack Instinct

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Escaflowne, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran

Quick question about pack instinct. I know all the stats about it etc, what i want to know is does the pack bonus effect the damage of spells cast by pets or just their base hit damage?

2. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot

Just spent some time searching through past threads and found a post that states it applies to spell damage too. :) So guess that answers my question

3. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot

One question i will ask though is about Fire Steeds as i can't find the answer anywhere and i've searched all the old threads. Since Fire Steeds have both Equine and Demon pack instincts does that mean they get double the pack buff for both instincts?

4. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

It's a while since I've had steeds but I don't remember any stacking of their pack bonus. As far as I'm aware it just means they can count as part of a pack alongside both equine or demon pets so you get the versatility. But not both at once :)

Wenchy

Escaflowne likes this.
  5. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot