1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about Paroxysmus swamp dragon with pub54

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Ender, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Does that also mean you can transfer them after you release them from the statue? Because I'm changing one of my characters so that he'll no longer need the swamp dragon, but one of my other characters does... Just wondering if I can transfer it to another account and back, or if I have to pay another 7 mil or more.

2. Arrgh

Arrgh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Bump for another curious individual.

Memento Mori...

3. Jirel of Joiry

Jirel of Joiry Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

BUMP!

I'd like to know this too. I wish friended chars could ride mounts there friended to, I have one Proxy's Swampy and 6 warrior's who could all us it!

4. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

If you're on Lake Austin, I'd be happy to tame you some real swampies for all those warriors... :)

5. Arrgh

Arrgh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Has anyone learned anything more about this yet? I wonder what taming skill is needed to re-tame one of the Proxys? Considering I lose connection thanks to a corrupt AT&T install at my ISP my characters get killed pretty often due to disconnect. Any info would be appreciated.

6. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Do we have an answer on this yet?

7. Kailee

Kailee Guest

I would assume to retame the swampy 0 taming is needed as i have retamed beetles on my tailor and so forth.