1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about pink slips

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by kingsgal, Mar 12, 2009.

1. kingsgal

kingsgal Guest

What is the highest amount of pink slips you can have?

2. I dont think there is a highest amount, but if there is I don't think anyone has reached it yet.

3. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Hmmm, maybe 999? Isn't there something they would have to reconfigure to allow it to go to 1000, sort of like unites? I had over 175 slips at one point while maxing boss. Alas, it has dwindled considerably.

4. Squeaker

Squeaker Guest

I have yet to find the end. A friend's young son really loves to watch the cannons go, so none have ever gotten too high! Squeaker is almost to 100 right now and the kitten has 88... Was wondering if 100 was the max. Guess not! Thanks Terri :D

5. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

Depends on how many you can afford to buy...
    Click here

or

Depends on how many your ego can afford to take...
    Click here

or

Depends on how many you can carry for distribution...
    Click here

6. SSniffleslam

SSniffleslam Guest

I had heard somewhere - don't remember where now - that it was 256.

7. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

If the programming is using a simple 8 bit spot of memory for the number of pink slips, then the total would be 255. However, I highly doubt that. It's more likely to be a limit imposed by choice rather than by force.

8. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

It is 255. I asked on TTC because I couldn't find the thread on it. A toon named George topped out at 255 a while back. He couldn't get anymore.

9. Sarcatstic

Sarcatstic Guest

Finally a post that has meaning!