1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about placing a house involves the housing changes.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Marcus Blackwell, May 17, 2008.

1. I just started on a new shard 15 days ago and was wondering has anyone had trouble placing a house when there character turns 15 days old? Seems either my 15 days isnt totaly up yet or am I mistaking that I wont be able to place a home until the 16th day?

2. Halister Marner

Halister Marner Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

You'll have to wait until the 15 days are up I believe, so that would mean the 16th day.

3. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

And its still annoying - especially, if that char gets the Stat gift for being on an account which is active at least a half year.
    This could have been added to the query, should not be that hard.
    *Salute*
    Olahorand

4. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The 15 day trial acount ''no placement rule'' was implemeted to stop the house scripters that used the freebies to multi place on big spots(keeps+castles) then just sit on em till the other 'placers dropped'... and also use for freebie house storage!!! it was a very good move by the devs!!!....

So now new players can try UO for 2 weeks if they like it they can continue- then take a house!!! well done devs!!!