1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

question about placing a keep with a tree in the way.

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by zenmonk35, Sep 8, 2008.

1. zenmonk35

zenmonk35 Guest

Is it possible to place a keep or castle with a tree int he way if you place it just right where the object will be int he grass area between the walls? I see a spot that looks great but isn't letting me place.I'm wondering because I'm horrible at placing homes and wondering if it's possible now a days or if the home counts all spaces under it even the grass or empty areas.

2. Spellbound

Spellbound Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Yes... about a year ago, placed a keep with a tree in the north greenspace. The tree was at least one tile away from the keep's walls. You could see a bit of the top of the tree on the 2nd floor walkway.

3. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

You can do it, tho it may depend on the type of tree and also if there is excess dirt around the base. I think there is a new test center right now, might want to log in quick and test out your spot before it fills up.