1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question About Quests and Loot

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Freelsy, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Are there any strong box quests in the Samurai lands?? Something that I may be able to get a decent Bokuto to imbue with???

2. legendsguy

legendsguy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

forget it, just forget it. i hear rumors that the strongbox loot use to not suck, but now it does. it sucks a lot.

3. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Oh believe me i know they suck. But the intensities usually come pretty high. Looking for a specific starting Bokuto. One with 100% poison damage. And there is no way in hell your getting a bokuto from the Sanctuary or Ancient world quests.

4. Nope.

5. Gowron

Gowron Guest

Ummmm, don't you get a strong box as a reward for the "correspondence from Minax" and for a Heartwood quest to kill each of the 3 key sources for Travesty? I believe you do.

6. Tazar

Tazar Guest

aye... but I believe that both of those count as a Trammel Quest because the quest giver is outside Castle British - I have not seen a bokuto given by either of them.

7. Scarst

Scarst Lore Master
    Governor Stratics Veteran

What shard are you on I got a 100% poison bokuto from a lesser hiryu awhile back.