1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about quiting.

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by MC0Dakota, Dec 20, 2008.

1. MC0Dakota

MC0Dakota Guest

My daughter and I have been playing for a while (her longer that me). Well, long story short...I lost my job and may have to cancel our subscriptions. Reading the FAQs on the TT site, it says that the toon will return to "free status" and it will keep the purchased items. But what about the experiance and Gags? Will she be able to use all her gags? Also, when we re-subscribe, does all the experiance/gags/etc come back or is it gone (if indeed we loose it)?

Thanks

Dakota

2. I'm not SURE about this but I know of a toon that had the subscription lapse. They could no longer go in bldgs outside of TTC but still had everything they owned, all their gag experience, etc. Just couldnt do much with her at all. Someone purchased a 3 month pass for this toon and then they were able to do everything once again......you would never know that the subsription lapsed. Maybe someone will have first hand knowledge though and be a better source of info!! Also, this was maybe 6 months ago so things may have changed since that time. Sorry you are losing TT. We live in a state where people are losing jobs left and right. The news gets worse every day here. So many friends losing their jobs, extended lay-offs. It just really stinks. Hope things pick up for you soon.

3. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I closed my acct for around a year and when I came back last month everything was exactly as I left it except for the dead trees lol. My doodles were really happy to see me. :)

4. MC0Dakota

MC0Dakota Guest

Thanks, that will make my daughter feel a little better; knowing it won't all go away.

Thanks again,

Dakota