1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about ranger quest.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by ChReuter, Apr 6, 2010.

1. ChReuter

ChReuter Guest

I'm kinda confused, Ive gone to the fellow in british's castle and tried double clicking him, trible clicking, and so on and thus far have not gotten him to speak a word. How do I start this quest?

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Double clicking starts the quest.

Dexter the mage is the first to see in Britain if you human or elf. The Geofrey.

3. ChReuter

ChReuter Guest

Ohh so Im trying the wrong fellow? I want to find dexter?

Ok one more question, I just did a sprint all around brit. where is this mage located?

4. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I don't know if legacy quests can mess it up. Are you on the solen quest or hag quest by chance?

5. omgmir

omgmir Guest

6. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Dexter is upstairs in British castle. Take the steps to the north side.

7. ChReuter

ChReuter Guest

Wow, I feel silly. I ran all over brit looking for this npc, but never for once thought theyd be just steps away from the other npc in question.

8. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

They shouldn't.

This quest uses the newer quest engine, the one that you get to from the "quests" button on the paper doll. As opposed to the older quest engine, which you get to using the context menu. It's with the context menu quest engine that you can only do one quest at a time.

And just to make it more confusing, there appears to be a 3rd quest engine which is either the newest, or the oldest.

-Galen's player