1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about reloading UO

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Xanithor, May 31, 2009.

1. Xanithor

Xanithor Guest

I had just bought a new computer and I am trying to reinstall UO. I have a vista 64 bit computer now and I only have the Samauri edition to load. However, when i patch it I get an error message and I am not able to continue patching. Is there a way to digitally download the game? Or any other ideas on how to reload it?

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

3. Xanithor

Xanithor Guest

I have downloaded the client from the ftp server. I installed it and then I right clicked run as administrator but still get the error message when patching. The one that says your client might not be most current version. I went to the program file and deleted all in the patch folder and tried to repatch but still same error. I even tried to just run the program as normal instead of administrator and still same problem.
    I cannot patch past the file named
    uose_win32_6-0-4-0.rpt

I checked patch log file and this is what is says:

End patch

statics0.mul

Applying MODIFY File Patch for 'statics0.mul'

error ept0015:

Old File does not exist

Error applying patch

Error during session

so I am missing this file. This seems to be my problem but where can i get this file? 'statics0.mul

4. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

If you still have your old PC with a working game on it, you could copy it from there.

5. jelinidas

jelinidas Guest

Make sure you download/install it under administrator. That fixed it for me when I switched to Vista.

6. Xanithor

Xanithor Guest

I know how to run as administrator, but how do i download/install it as one?

I managed to download it with the file that is missing, but when I start patching, it seems to get deleted and then I get the same error message.