1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about reopening my old account

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by imported_Public Storage, Mar 23, 2008.

1. I was wondering I closed my account about 2 years ago. Before I did I banked alot of my stuff after demolishing my house. If I reopen my account will my chars and items still be available to me or does EA do a purge of old accounts after a certain time frame?
  2. It should all be there. [​IMG]
  3. <blockquote><hr>

It should all be there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Should or will?

4. Thanks....then I will be returning...anyone know if the Midnight Hunters Guild is still around?
  5. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
  6. lol Sorry about that..yes it will still be there. [​IMG]

Welcome back!
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

Ya we are still here.
  8. Glad to see your coming back! It's funny the other day I saw three young people in luna on the same day!!! I was shocked I havn't seen a young person in ages!!
  9. Well I will not be young but I will be rusty.

Tycolby don't know if you remember me or not but my main char was DeadEye...and glad to be coming back all...glad to be back.
  10. Welcome back, HURRAY!
  11. Guest

Guest Guest

Alaric's Bud right? I remember the name. Didnt you run off and become "The Man!" rofl
  12. <blockquote><hr>

Alaric's Bud right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Didnt you run off and become "The Man!"

[/ QUOTE ]
    I always was "The Man"...but yeah sorta I think I left after being accepted to a couple of sniper schools. Well I'm at a new agency now, on day shift with weekends off, so I can "Midnight Hunt" again!!!
  13. Guest

Guest Guest

Thats right sniper school i remember now !!!!! Welcome back
  14. Alaric_SP

Alaric_SP Guest

Welcome back man!
  15. UncleSham

UncleSham Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 26, 2004

who let DeadEye back in ?

lol , just kidding . yeah MHC is still kickin' . were actually in the same alliance . (good people) welcome back man
  16. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome back!! *sniff* I thought I was your bud too... [​IMG]
  17. Alaric_SP

Alaric_SP Guest

Your my bud to! That is a given!
  18. Cherri1980

Cherri1980 Guest

OMG !!!
    Welcome back Deadeye !!!...........Wow, is always great to have a good friend to return. We all still here. Guess even if they burn ole LA down we would still find a way to get back in LOL......Still have my Deadeye Parrot that you gave me. You told me one day you would be back!!! Sweet !! so happy you are coming back [​IMG]......
  19. Forgot about the parrot

20. Guest

Guest Guest