1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about returning to Siege

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sirus_Europa, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Sirus_Europa

Sirus_Europa Guest

I used to play on Siege when I lived in the states. I live in the UK now, and the shard menu tells me I have 163 latency on Siege.

I've been playing on Europa in the meantime, with about 60 latency, which is fine... but if Siege is as harsh as I remember it I won't last long with any lag.

Speaking of which - IS Siege still harsh? By that I mean - is there a reasonable amount of entertainment to be had?

2. God_Majere

God_Majere Guest

with a ping like that best you stick to crafting.. which siege is in of for sure.

3. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

If you still have your char on Siege, just login and see how bad it is. We have alot of land, so you can easy find places to hunt without being ganked.

4. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

I play on Siege from England without any problems in PvM. My ping is around 125 on Zen Internet, but I used to have worse and it was still okay. I am useless at PvP so can't judge it on that, but my guildmates Mystikal and TigerDyr live in Scandinavia and generally have no problems in that department.

Two of the most successful people on the shard ever were from Europe: Shakaja who lives in Switzerland and Revvo from England.

5. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I'm from Denmark with a ping 110-130, I may be a little slow in PvP but my bow make up for that and there is some who are more slow than me.