1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about reward titles...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Emil Ispep, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Emil Ispep

Emil Ispep Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 23, 2006
    Hey there. I had a title bestowed upon me a few years ago by EM Cyno Razik; and added by Mesanna. The title would highlight an orange/goldish color when youd run the cursor over the character....

Now the title has changed to regular text, and has the word 'Engraved:' in front of it:

Was this a deliberate change?
  2. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

Nov 4, 2012
    No, this is a bug, I was governor of yew this term, and on Atlantic all Crux Ansata members have that type of title, all their titles broke during election time. when I gave one of the Crux Ansata people a city of Yew title her Crux Ansata title returned to its normal yellow form (her title is currently broken again because of election time)