1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about Rubble

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sunchicken, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

Hello, i recently acuired around 85 pieces of rubble and was wondering about the pricing of it.

I know that prices depend on the piece, but a ruff idea would be helpfull.

What ive got ranges from large sandstone to small sandstone Plants of multiple sorts. Scattered junk (simmilar to hay) to fallen log.

i looked for the ones zeb posted but didnt see any
  2. Bruin

Bruin Guest

I always thought prices went for around 50k for the lesser desirable stuff, to 150k for the nice pieces (walls or trees). Though I very well could be off, others will hopefully post better answers.
  3. archite666

archite666 Guest

thats about spot on bruin.

chicken, i got two guildies who really like the plants and stuff, maybe some pics of the cooler stuff would get you some bids :)
  4. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

Yea your right i been working on getting it all locked down and some pictures ill try to have those up soon

Also if anyone is looking for cursed arties Ive got multiples of all of them
    Vorpal blades
    Staff of Pyros
    And two Berserkers Scythes
  5. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

Being as they lowered the vendor fee i will be putting small quantitys of rubble and cursed artifacts on my vendor at yew gate its the PINK guy just outside the ring of stones please stop by check it out.
  6. The rubble I have are something that looks like a kitchen server, a coat hook, big pile of logs and a pulley. I let Cash borrow the pulley for his place so it's there if you want to see it, the coat hook and logs are at NEW, and I haven't found anywhere to put the kitchen thingie yet. This stuff isn't as easy to find as walls and trees so I think to collectors it would be worth a bit more than 150k.
  7. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 16, 2007
    Hey sunny before selling to anyone let me get first grabs at it what i need at least.
  8. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    Have any garbage piles? rather than the strewn? Id buy those too. Put um on the vendor!