1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about SA beta

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lore Master, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Lore Master

Lore Master Guest

This might sound like a dumb question I was so into the Shadow Lord And TOT events that I did not pay much attention but do i need to sign up for the SA beta client first and get accepted before i can try the SA beta client? I am guessing yes my computer is so obsolete that I may not get accepted if that is the case.

2. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

For just the client, you should be able to just download and install since it is in "open" beta. The CONTENT closed beta of SA is what you would need to sign up for.

3. Lore Master

Lore Master Guest

ok thanks now that there are no current events I finally have time to try it out.

4. How are you liking it?

5. Lore Master

Lore Master Guest

If your asking me i have not downloaded it yet might have to wait until monday night to download it I am just glad that they let you play SA with the 2d client and the SA client and i am guessing the KR client as well. or does the SA client replace the KR client?

6. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

SA will in time replace KR... hopefully not for a while yet as there is still work to do on the client.

7. Yeah, and a lot of it.

8. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

don't know about anyone else, but everything has become a lot clearer for me in this last couple of updates. I think that can be seen in some of the images I've been posting on hunter's guide. Most recent, and 2 I rather like, are ice fiend and serpentine dragon